Please click on this link to apply for accreditation for Leopardstown on 15th September and The Curragh on 16th September
Please note that this form is for Media Journalists only, PRESS PHOTOGRAPHERS should apply here
When completing your application form:
- All Media Accreditation applications must be submitted at least 5 days before the designated race day
- Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby Day 30th June – all media must apply for accreditation no later than Monday 11th June
- It is not guaranteed that accreditation will be available to all applicants and you are therefore advised to submit your request at the earliest opportunity. Application does not guarantee accreditation.
- Freelance Applications must be accompanied by a supporting letter from the Publication Editor on company headed paper.
- All sections must be correctly and completely filled in – incomplete forms will result in delay and possible refusal of applicator.
If your application is successful press passes will be delivered by post.
- All accredited media at The Curragh are requested to comply with and adhere to the guidelines outlined in this section of the curragh.ie and instructions given to them by The Curragh Officials and Security.
- All members of the accredited press/photographers are requested to display/wear their allocated press badge/photographer bib once inside the racecourse as there will be increased levels of security on the parade ring, winners’ enclosure and track access points. We appreciate your co-operation and patience as we implement this measure.
- AIR Press Card holders should access the track through the AIR turnstile but are requested to display their Curragh press pass once inside the racecourse. This is with the exception of Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby Day (30th June) and day two of Longines Irish Champions Weekend (16th September) where separate accreditation is needed – please complete the form below.
It is a condition when issuing accreditation that your press badge has been allocated to you personally and should not be transferred to another person under any circumstances. Each badge is number allocated and identifiable for this reason. Failure to comply with conditions of accreditation will result in removal of all privileges and may affect the success of future applications for you and/or or company/publication.
The Curragh has commenced a major development project and all facilities will be located in marquee structures this year. The Press/Media Facility will be located at the rear of the new Weigh Room/Jockeys Room. An additional press facility will be available on Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby day. Please direct any press queries to email@example.com
[gravityform id=”12″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”false”]