THE CURRAGH is world renowned for its tradition, glamour, excitement and entertainment. The racecourse now transcends traditional sporting events with its unique combination of sport, fashion, entertainment, hospitality and business offering world class facilities.
JOIN our impressive list of sponsors and partners and avail of the many benefits that an association with Ireland’s premier horse racing venue will deliver for your company and brand.
A partnership with the Curragh provides all sponsors with an opportunity to be part of truly great experience and in 2020 one of the most spectacular sporting and lifestyle venues in Europe.
PARTNERS AND SPONSORS will be part of a sport that Ireland is a world leader in and with The Curragh at it’s centre, achieving phenomenal success all over the world and producing some of the very best horses, jockeys and trainers.
THE CURRAGH HOSTS SOME OF THE WORLD’S MOST PRESTIGIOUS RACES INCLUDING ALL 5 IRISH CLASSICS OFFERING PRIZE MONEY IN EXCESS OF 11 MILLION EURO EACH YEAR.
Ireland is branded as the “Land of the Horse” and County Kildare is branded as the “Thoroughbred County” with the Curragh at it’s very centre as the established capital of the Irish horse racing industry and home to an extensive racing community.
Race sponsorship and partnerships will:
- Provide extensive social and business networking opportunities. Many of the world’s most influential business leaders have an association with horse racing and run horses on a regular basis at the Curragh
- Expose brands to a cross-section of demographic, geographic and lifestyle market segments
- Provide the opportunity to build positive associations through events, experiences, traditions and memories-made at the racecourse
- Drive sales for a new and existing business
- Create significant brand awareness and exposure through race sponsorship, branding, naming rights
- Provide hospitality in a world class venue that is unique providing customers and staff with a special and truly exceptional experience both for race day and non race day events. This includes guided Behind The Scenes Tours of the racecourse, meet and greet with leading jockeys and trainers and visits to leading stud farms and trainers yards
- Exposure to extensive national and international media coverage with all races covered live on Racing TV with exposure to upto 80 individual countries, while six race days are covered live on RTE television, Ireland’s national broadcaster
Location of racecourse is excellent within easy access to allow sponsors to attract customers from all over the country.
Race Sponsorship package
Sponsorship is highly flexible and can be tailored to your needs and objectives. Sponsors and partners also have the opportunity to target specific markets through a variety of themed races days including style, family, community and music
There are a variety of options available from individual races or a package to include multiple races either on one race day or over a number of race days to give maximise exposure.
A typical race sponsors package includes:
- Inclusion of company name in the race title, for example “company/brand name Stakes”, ensures your name is published in all official literature – media releases, newspapers, form guides, race cards etc.
- Sponsor and their guests are invited to the parade ring in advance of the races to see all the action up close and have the opportunity to meet some of the legendary trainers and jockeys.
- They will also be invited to make presentation of trophies following the race and then will be accompanied to the spectacular Queen’s Room for celebratory drink with the winning owner and trainer.
- A central presence through major branding positions in key locations.
- Advertising opportunities in race programme and on our state of the art AV system
- Allocation of complimentary admission tickets which can be used for staff, suppliers, clients etc.
- Opportunity to showcase company with on site displays, sampling, promotional unit etc on race days subject to availability of race, public address announcements, message board acknowledgements and interview opportunities on the race day
- Opportunity to work with the Curragh on a variety of marketing and promotional, social media initiatives to benefits customers and clients of customers and raise profile of partnership between the Curragh and the sponsor
- Opportunity to choose from a variety of hospitality packages put together by our catering partner Fitzers
Our Racing Manager Evan Arkwright, will be pleased to discuss requirements and tailor opportunities Tel + 353 45 443210 (direct line) or email [email protected]