Join the impressive list of sponsors and partners and enjoy the many benefits that an association with Ireland’s premier horse racing venue will deliver for your company or brand
PARTNERS AND SPONSORS will be part of a sport that Ireland is a world leader with The Curragh at it’s centre, achieving phenomenal success all over the world and producing some of the very best horses, jockeys and trainers
THE CURRAGH HOSTS SOME OF THE WORLD’S MOST PRESTIGIOUS RACES INCLUDING ALL 5 IRISH CLASSICS OFFERING PRIZE MONEY IN EXCESS OF 10 MILLION EURO EACH YEAR
- A partnership with the Curragh provides all sponsors with an opportunity to be part of truly great experience and in 2019 one of the most spectacular sporting and lifestyle venues in Europe
- Sponsors will be part of a sport that Ireland is a world leader, achieving phenomenal success all over the world and producing some of the very best horses, jockeys and trainers,
- Ireland is branded as the “Land of the Horse” and County Kildare is branded as the “Thoroughbred County” with the Curragh at it’s very centre as the established capital of the Irish horse racing industry and home to an extensive racing community.
- A partnership with the Curragh can provide extensive social and business networking opportunities. Many of the world’s most influential business leaders have an association with horse racing and run horses on a regular basis at the Curragh
- A partnership will expose brands to a cross-section of demographic, geographic and lifestyle market segments
- The opportunity to build engaging relationships
- The opportunity to build positive associations through events, experiences, traditions and memories-made at the racecourse
- It will drive sales for a new and existing business
- It will create significant brand awareness and exposure through race sponsorship, branding, naming rights
- Opportunity for sponsors to work with Curragh on social media initiatives – the Curragh is very active on Facebook (over 37,000 followers) based in 45 individual countries (55% female/45% male), Twitter (over 28,000 followers), Pinterest and Instagram.
- Opportunity to offer hospitality that is unique providing customers and staff with a special and truly exceptional experience both for race day and non race day events. This includes guided Behind The Scenes Tours of the racecourse, meet and greet with leading jockeys and trainers and visits to leading stud farms and trainers yards
The following benefits are included as part of race sponsorship:
- Inclusion of company name in the race title, for example “company/brand name Stakes”, ensures your name is published in all official literature – media releases, newspapers, form guides, race cards etc. Sponsor’s representative to present trophy to winning connections of winning horse
- A central presence through major branding positions in key locations. Sponsors provide their own branding
- Full page in race programme for advertising purposes
- Advertising opportunities on internal television network with screens located throughout the complex
- Allocation of complimentary admission tickets which can be used for staff, suppliers, clients etc.
- National and international media coverage – press and television
- Opportunity to showcase company with on site displays, sampling, promotional unit etc on race days subject to availability of racePublic address announcements, message board acknowledgements and interview opportunities on the race day
- Opportunity to work with the Curragh on a variety of marketing and promotional, social media initiatives to benefits customers and clients of customers and raise profile of partnership between the Curragh and the sponsor – special offers, key messages etc
- Choice of hospitality packages
Also options to be Title Sponsor of a race day or sponsor of a series of races throughout the season with a multiple race sponsorship package to give maximum impact.
Other options include being a category race day sponsor, for example, fashion & style, family race days, Music Village, charity fund raising initiatives and other themed days
For further information , please call Caroline Davis, Sponsorship & Marketing Executive + 353 45 441205 email firstname.lastname@example.org