Thank you for your interest in The Curragh Racecourse. Accreditation is required for all media including photographers, journalists and broadcasters.
For 2022 press accrediation, contact [email protected] for an application form.
Terms & Conditions
- All media accreditation applications must be submitted by using the entry form which can be shared by emailing [email protected]
- Application does not guarantee accreditation.
- Successful applicants will receive an email confirmation. Media passes will be sent by registered post prior to the event, unless otherwise requested.
- All sections must be correctly and completely filled in – incomplete forms will result in delay and possible refusal of application.
- All members of the accredited press/photographers are requested to display/wear their allocated press badge AND photographer bib once inside the racecourse(s) as there will be increased levels of security on the parade rings, winner’s enclosures and track access points. We appreciate your co-operation and patience as we implement this measure.
- AIR press card holders should access the tracks through the AIR turnstiles but are requested to display their Curragh Racecourse press pass once inside the racecourse.
- It is a condition when issuing accreditation that your press badge has been allocated to you personally and should not be transferred to another person under any circumstances. Each badge is number allocated and identifiable for this reason.
- Failure to comply with conditions of accreditation will result in removal of all privileges and may affect the success of future applications for you and /or company/publication. The Curragh assess each application individually and reserve the right to decline accreditation applications.
- Track/parade ring access is limited and will be issued at the discretion of The Curragh. Please only apply for this level of accreditation if absolutely necessary.
- ALL photographs who are approved for accreditation MUST provide evidence of Public Liability Insurance for an industry standard minimum of €6.5 million. This must be emailed to [email protected]