Horse racing at the Curragh is glamorous, involving and sociable and we are proud to currently partner some of the top companies in Ireland and the world in showcasing their brand to our racegoers as well as to a national and international audience. Race sponsorship is undoubtedly one of the most cost effective and prestigious forms of promotion.
We pride ourselves in our ability to provide bespoke packages for sponsors and race sponsorship can provide the perfect platform for you to communicate your company or brand to millions of potential customers.
Sponsorship of a race can start from as little as €1,500.
There are 18 meetings to choose from, thus providing you with the flexibility to select the most appropriate time to sponsor.
With the huge promotional opportunities through on course advertising and media coverage (the Curragh boasts more live television coverage than any other racecourse in Ireland), sponsoring a race represents excellent value. There are a variety of types and values of races to sponsor, from high profile Grade One contests to competitive handicaps.
Our facilities ensure you have the opportunity to entertain your guests in comfort and style, thus ensuring you can treat them to a special experience bound to reflect well on your company. It will also provide you with the ideal venue to promote products, services, brand loyalty and corporate image.
What a partnership with the Curragh will deliver for a sponsor
- A partnership with the Curragh provides sponsors with an opportunity to be part of truly authentic Irish experience
- Sponsors will be part of a sport that Ireland is a world leader, achieving phenomenal success all over the world and producing some of the very best horses, jockeys and trainers
- Ireland is branded as the “Land of the Horse” and County Kildare is branded as the “Thoroughbred County” with the Curragh at it’s very centre as the established capital of the Irish horse racing industry and home to an extensive racing community.
- A partnership with the Curragh can provide extensive social and business networking opportunities. Many of the world’s most influential business leaders have an association with horse racing and run horses on a regular basis at the Curragh
- A partnership with the Curragh also provides the opportunity to target a lucrative customer base of people from a variety of demographics over the entire racing season at the Curragh
- Few venues in Ireland can boast national and international media coverage of it’s calibre.
- A branding and advertising presence at the racecourse throughout the year can be included in packages
- Opportunity to work with Curragh on social media initiatives – the Curragh is very active on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus etc
- The Curragh is also one of the premier thoroughbred training grounds in the world with some of the leading trainers in the world based there, while some of the world’s leading owners have horses trained by Curragh based trainers, therefore providing additional networking opportunities
For further information on sponsoring a race, contact Evan Arkwright- Commercial Manager