Terms and Conditions
Curragh Racecourse Ltd. Terms & Conditions
1. All persons entering this racecourse are admitted only subject to the following Rules (which are designated to protect the health and safety of all entrants to the ground). Entry to the ground shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of all of these Rules.
2. The management reserves the right of admission.
3. The instructions of the racecourse staff and security must be obeyed at all times.
4. All persons entering the racecourse agree to be searched by a member of the Garda Síochána. Bag checks are in operation.
5. A CCTV system is in operation throughout the stadium. Images are monitored and recorded to prevent, detect or investigate crime and for public safety.
6. Every person (including infants) entering the racecourse must have a ticket.
7. Children under the age of 16 are admitted to the racecourse provided they are accompanied by an adult, who shall be 18 years or over and will control and supervise those children at all times. Supervisors of groups are responsible and accountable for all members of the group they accompany.
8. The following are not permitted:
- The climbing of statues, stands or other buildings. Such behaviour constitutes a trespass to property.
- Throwing any object.
- Behaving in an offensive or indecent manner.
- Bringing of alcohol into the racecourse.
- Bringing into the racecourse of fireworks, smoke canisters, bottles, glasses, cans, flags, banners, poles, distress signals, laser pointers and other similar articles or containers, including anything which could or might be used as a weapon.
- Behaviour likely to cause confusion or nuisance of any kind including foul or abusive language.
9. Persons who are, or appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs may be removed or refused entry.
Terms & Conditions of website
Whilst The Curragh Racecourse endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice. The Curragh Racecourse will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
While every effort is made ensure that the information on this site is correct, The Curragh Racecourse makes no warranty or representation, express or implied, in relation to such information and material. The contents of these pages are intended to enhance public access to information about The Curragh Racecourse and are provided as an information guide only on an “as is” basis.
The Curragh Racecourse shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such information or material.
Part of this site contains materials submitted to The Curragh Racecourse by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site comply with national and relevant foreign law. The Curragh Racecourse cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any/or all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
The Curragh Racecourse does not warrant that the site or its contents are free from viruses or problems and The Curragh Racecourse is not responsible for any harm caused to your property from your use of this site.
The Curragh Racecourse accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an “as is” basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such Term(s) or Condition(s) shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish courts. This, however, shall not prevent The Curragh Racecourse from pursuing a claim for breach of contract, copyright infringement or otherwise in respect of these Terms and Conditions or this site in any other jurisdiction.
In using this site, you shall not post illegal, immoral, provocative or defamatory statements in or on any part of the site, or post on or submit to the site any material which might cause The Curragh Racecourse to violate any applicable law, statute, directive or regulation or that could, at the sole discretion of The Curragh Racecourse, adversely affect the goodwill or reputation of The Curragh Racecourse.
You shall not (by using any device, software or routine) interfere with or attempt to interfere with the efficient operation of this site. This includes (but is not limited to) by act or omission, imposing an unreasonably or disproportionately large or heavy workload on the technical infrastructure of the site (by mass e-mailing, or otherwise).
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by The Curragh Racecourse. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following basis:
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and/or personal use only.
- Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
- No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way.
Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text.
- No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other site or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission from The Curragh Racecourse.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved.
All product names, model names, slogans, logos and emblems, referred to on this site, whether or not appearing in large print or with the TM or trademark symbol, (the “Marks”) are trademarks, service marks, or trade names of The Curragh Racecourse, its licensors or contractors, as appropriate. All rights in the Marks are reserved and no licence or right to use is granted to users. In addition, the use or misuse of Marks is expressly prohibited without The Curragh Racecourse prior written permission. Any questions or communications in relation to these Terms and Conditions should be sent by way of email to email@example.com
If you have any suggestions or comments in relation to The Curragh Racecourse website please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
t: ++ 353 (0) 45 441 205
f: ++ 353 (0) 45 441 442
All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with the Organisers and any material filmed or recorded at the Event may only be used for the personal, non-profit making enjoyment of amateurs. By entering the venue, Ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded as visitors attending the Event, and consent to the image or recording of them being used in future marketing material for the Event, or their sponsors.
Tickets – Terms & Conditions of use
By using this ticket, the holder hereof agrees to and accepts all conditions of acceptance contained herein and all event / organisation rules and standards of conduct posted in or about the venue. • Ensure your ticket is from an authorised agent only. Those with counterfeit tickets will be refused admission and maybe prosecuted. • Tickets may not be resold for more than face value • It is with regret that we cannot refund or exchange any tickets after purchase.• Curragh Racecourse Ltd., its agents or those acting on its behalf reserve the right to refuse admittance to the venue or to remove any person from the venue for reasons of public safety, any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury or for any breach of Curragh Racecourse Ltd., its agents or those acting on its behalf’s terms & conditions. • Holder consents to a reasonable examination of his/her person and belongings to ensure compliance with all rules and regulations. • Unless written permission is given by the organiser this ticket cannot be used for any promotional purposes.• The event will take place ‘rain or shine’ unless otherwise indicated by event partners.• Curragh Racecourse Ltd., its agents or those acting on its behalf reserve the right to make reasonable alterations or changes to the programme, staging or seating of the event without prior notification & without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets unless such alterations or changes make the event materially different to the event that the average consumer would have expected when purchasing a ticket.• After purchase the holder of this ticket is responsible for its care. Ticket agents do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of the ticket.• It is a condition of entry to the Curragh Racecourse Ltd. that patrons accept that Curragh Racecourse or it agents, press or other photographers may capture photographic or moving images of the Curragh’s patrons and that such patrons are aware that any such images may be utilised by the Curragh Racecourse. The holder of this ticket is consenting to participate in any recordings made and forthwith grant all necessary consents for Performance Protection Act. • Ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger of personal injury and responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and all hazards arising from or relating in any way to the event for which this ticket is issued whether occurring prior to, during or after the event and releases the ticket issuer, Curragh Racecourse Ltd., its agents or those acting on its behalf, the facility, the sponsors, and all organisations involved from all liability thereafter save where and to the extent that arises from breach of contract (not due to the Force Majeure) or by the negligent act or omission of said organisations involved. • There will be no refunds available on unused tickets.• Use of drones is not permitted unless agreed by management.