Sponsorship & Partnership
The Curragh Racecourse is proud to currently partner with some of the top national and international companies and brands.
Sponsorship at The Curragh brings with it a whole host of opportunities. We are committed to working closely with each individual sponsor to make sure that all objectives are achieved. It is vital that the sponsorship experience at the Curragh is unique and one which drives long term value for each sponsor’s business.
Whether a sponsor is looking to generate brand exposure and awareness, sample a product or organise quality hospitality for staff or clients, the day will be tailored to specific objectives and to ensure success.
We have a whole range of opportunities available and will be delighted to talk through Curragh works with potential sponsors to meet their objectives – whether to launch a new product, raise the company profile, or to entertain key clients. The innovative and modern Grandstand is designed to cater for a variety of corporate demands, so promotional ideas over and above the norm are welcomed.requirements with any interested party
The new Curagh development will bring a variety of exciting new opportunities for brands and companies to become involved in the most exciting project of it’s kind in Ireland for many years.
Sponsorship packages can start from as little as €3,000.
There are 18 meetings in 2018 to choose from, thus providing you with the flexibility to select the most appropriate time to sponsor.
With the huge promotional opportunities through on course advertising and media coverage, sponsoring a race represents excellent value. There are a variety of types and values of races to sponsor, from high profile Group One contests to competitive handicaps and from full title race day sponsorship to a series of races to give brands a strong association with the Curragh throughout the racing season.
Our facilities ensure you have the opportunity to entertain your guests in comfort and style, thus ensuring you can treat them to a special experience bound to reflect well on your company. It will also provide you with the ideal venue to promote products, services, brand loyalty and corporate image. Please note that due to the ongoing redevelopment project, high quality marquee structures will be in place for 2018. The redevelopment will be completed for our 2019 season
What a partnership with the Curragh will deliver for a sponsor
- A partnership with the Curragh provides all sponsors with an opportunity to be part of truly great experience and in 2019 one of the most spectacular sporting and lifestyle venues in Europe
- Sponsors will be part of a sport that Ireland is a world leader, achieving phenomenal success all over the world and producing some of the very best horses, jockeys and trainers,
- Ireland is branded as the “Land of the Horse” and County Kildare is branded as the “Thoroughbred County” with the Curragh at it’s very centre as the established capital of the Irish horse racing industry and home to an extensive racing community.
- A partnership with the Curragh can provide extensive social and business networking opportunities. Many of the world’s most influential business leaders have an association with horse racing and run horses on a regular basis at the Curragh
- A partnership will expose brands to a cross-section of demographic, geographic and lifestyle market segments
- The opportunity to build engaging relationships
- The opportunity to build positive associations through events, experiences, traditions and memories-made at the racecourse
- It will drive sales for a new and existing business
- It will create significant brand awareness and exposure through race sponsorship, branding, naming rights
- Opportunity to offer hospitality that is unique providing customers and staff with a special and truly exceptional experience both for race day and non race day events. This includes guided Behind The Scenes Tours of the racecourse, meet and greet with leading jockeys and trainers and visits to leading stud farms and trainers yards.
- Opportunity for sponsors to work with Curragh on social media initiatives – the Curragh is very active on Facebook (over 35,000 followers) based in 45 individual countries (55% female/45% male), Twitter (over 21,000 followers), Pinterest, Google Plus set, Instagram and Snapchat
- Few venues in Ireland can boast national and international media coverage of it’s calibre both with substantial international coverage through coverage on At The Races and SIS, together with live terrestrial coverage on five key race days by RTE
- The Curragh is also one of the premier thoroughbred training grounds in the world with some of the leading trainers in the world based there, while some of the world’s leading owners have horses trained by Curragh based trainers, therefore providing additional networking opportunities
For further information on options available to partner with the Curragh, please contact Evan Arkwright- Commercial Manager tel + 353 45 441205 email email@example.com